Hello to a Inspiring Blog Award
August 18, 2012 § 7 Comments
A big thanks to Anita at TYPING WITH TEA for nominating my blog for the Inspiring Blog Award. Check out her blog – articles are very interesting and travel photos are so beautiful. So, I’m so happy receiving this! I wasn’t gonna play with this blog award game anymore but I feel like I want to do it today somehow….lazy Saturday!
The rules of Inspiring Blog Award…well, same as One Lovely Blog Award?
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers that you admire or inspire you.
- Go leave a comment and let the people know you have nominated them.
So, 7 things about myself——–
1. I made Yoda origami for my star wars fan husband’s birthday 5 years ago. He still displays on a book shelf. It’s very scruffy now.
2. I recently made a camera strap with my painted fabric and I love it.
3. I love shoe designs from Spain or Portugal.
4. I was prescribed iron tablets yesterday. I never have enough iron in my blood.
5. My favourite drinks at the moment are fresh mint tea and dandelion coffee.
6. My kitchen timer is a Moomintroll – it has a very loud ring.
7. If we can live in a countryside (hopefully in a cottage) in the future, I wanna have chickens for eggs and sheep for wool in a big garden.
Blogs inspire me are——–
InteriorStockholm – Interior design editor’s inspiring blog. I enjoy her “Home for sale” posts with floor plans – I like daydreaming if I could live there.
Eclectic Living Home – I enjoy her lovely, big collection of interior design and art stuff.
Sweet Mabel – Craft, vintage, food and art stuff with lovely photos.
Inky and Bright – Her collection is so cute!
Happy Little Kiwi– Lovely craft and food for kids
black oak vintage – Pretty and gorgeous. Vintage and handmade stuff.
CLOTHMONKEY – Lovely crochet and craft!